June 18, 2012

Le Chic


This one is....well...a kind of silly project but I like to think is a cute one. I don't know why someone (besides me) wants a painting with a chair illustrations.  But give it a chance! =)

And your sims can have a Eames chair! Unfortunately, even in The Sims world isn't cheap. Nanu from TSR made many of that chair but is a pay item. In Garden Breeze you can find one Eames and I swear I see more of them but just can't remember. =(

The paintings:


Click here, here and here to see a big image of each print.


How it looks in my game (Yep...not inspired at all to take a better pic!):



 To get the .package file:

To get the .sims3pack file:





Made with TSR Workshop/ Mesh by EA / Illustrations by Jen Renninger/ Package file converted with Sims3Pack Multi Installer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...