November 20, 2011

Bonjour!


I liked so much the experience of making paintings (ok, it’s just a recolor but even that!) that I now offer a second set and I already start a third one! Of course, being sick and skip all classes because of that gives a little help. The next week will be a loooong one…

In this second set I used the illustrations of  “Paris Breakfast”  by Gillot. I fall in love immediately for all of her watercolor.   It was very hard to select a few ones. Maybe a make more of them. You can check Gillot work here

This time I made in different sizes and shapes: 01 big and with a thin frame, 01 medium and with frame (EA Recolor) and a square one to put on surfaces. Each one came with different illustration as you can see in the images below:




 
The download file came with the package and sims3pack format. The paintings works fine in my game but if you have any problem, please, send me a message. 


 
I want to say thanks for Annyway for her kind post on Living Sims forum. I was very nervous to post my little recolor there but she was very friendly. I’m the kind of person that always remembers even the smallest gesture of kindness. :)




Picture 3: 
Table by Sasila @ TSR 
Coffecan & cup by Shino&KCR @ TSR
Hydrangea by Pocci
Cupcake by One Billion Pixels
Wallpaper by VitaSims


Made with TSR Workshop. Convertion to package by Sims3Pack Multi Installer. Mesh by EA and Mango.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...