February 24, 2012

Stupid photobucket...

Edit: 06 March 2012

Everything is alright now! Last week I was in a congress and have no time to upload the images. Now is all in the right place.

If you want to put my things in your site (with the credits and link), please, save the image and upload in your own photo service. Thanks! :*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey!

Well, photobucket take off all my images with that bullshit of "exceeds bandwidth". I need to put on my TOU that hot links is forbidden! So, will take a time to put all the images on other host and then put here. I already fix the Bonjour! and Play Me! post. I'll try to change all the images this weekend. ;)

Sorry for the inconvenience!! :( 

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...